EXZEL Badminton Academy was officially established on the 22nd January 2009 with ZeleneSee (Ex- Selangor player) as its chief coach together with a panel of coaches of different former state representators as well as formal Ex-Sukma players. EXZEL Badminton Academy alsoorganizefriendly matches, tournaments and training camp.
- Produce players with badminton skills. To nurture productive youth that are healthy, mentally and physically readily to serve the community through our badminton training programmes.
- Make EXZEL the “academy’’ of badminton learners regardless of age, gender, nationality and races.
- To be the leader and role model in the arena of badminton coaching.
- To promote badminton as ‘’the sport’’ for Malaysia and encourage active and healthy lifestyle through badminton.
- To identify young badminton talent in schools and guide the potential player at the grass-root to progress to the comparative level.